[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Player to watch - Smiling Cat

Player to watch - Smiling Cat

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Player to watch - Smiling Cat

Postby fodder » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:33 pm

Name: "Smiling Cat™"
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6209242
Reason: Shooting Zook into the air in spawn, obscene tag until asked to change it, disrespecting rules

Saw this idiot shooting straight into the air in spawn on avalanche. I asked him to please stop it. He ignored me. I asked a little louder, he stated that "you guys need to chill out". I stated that he needs to read the rules and comply or else. Too many afkers and asstards today.
__
-fodder.

Postby S1080 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:22 am

This guy got auto banned the other day for mowing down people in spawn last week sometime...

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:49 pm

Postby Crud » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:53 pm

Had problems with him today.
Cpt Ukulele had to kick him at one point.
Liked to argue about the whole shooting in spawn thing. :roll:
Thanks
DOOM. :D

Postby Smiling Cat » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:16 pm

Seriously firing a rocket straight up, and killing two afk in spawn people one time shouldn't justify being banned in any way.

Here is the one time I killed the two afk people in the spawn and was kicked for doing so.

If you look around in there I have almost no team kills or team damage.

2007-09-20 19:03:42 Name I changed my name from "Smiling Cat™" to "Smiling Cat with a gun 'n' shit".

2007-09-20 19:04:25 Name I changed my name from "Smiling Cat with a gun 'n' shit" to "Smiling Cat".

Also as far as the name goes I only had it set to the offensive name for not very long. I complied with the admins request that I change it to something else.

Also anytime I said anything to an admin it was along the line of it is a game chill out. I never said anything obscene or started an argument with any admin.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:02 am

Postby S1080 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Postby RiBBeD » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Return to Solitary Confinement