{P.O.W} 1st.Lt.shyhermit

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

{P.O.W} 1st.Lt.shyhermit

Postby Quisp » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:59 am

{P.O.W} 1st.Lt.shyhermit

Just a heads up

S1080 asked me on Vent if he was a POW, I told him No.

Postby S1080 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:06 am

I asked this guy why he had those tags on and he replied that he deserved to put them on because he has played here for 3 years.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:18 am

:roll: Temporary situation
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:56 am

Oh gezz... :roll:

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:37 pm

I have never heard or seen this guy before :?:

Postby Crud » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:59 pm

Hand of Doom wrote:I have never heard or seen this guy before :?:

Neither have I.. :?

He has also posted for recruitment and kinda jumped the gun... :shock:

Postby Major Catastrophe » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 pm

He been around for a long time, intermittently. Looks like he got confused about stuff, as people do. Probably no biggie. Just let him know the situation, is my advice. Judging from his thread over in the recruitment section, we might have a bit of a language barrier to overcome.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 am

Major Catastrophe wrote:He been around for a long time, intermittently.

Yep, that about sums it up, like I said in the other thread, we had a PM thing going, I sent him a reply back in May and just got a reply.
I couldn't tell you what the first PM's were about because it was so long ago they have dropped off my PM list as everybody is always PM'n me and the inbox only allows so many.

Postby shyhermit » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:14 am

Im really sorry about that guys. I must confess I was seriously hammered that night. I realize that is no excuse, and I promise it will never happen again, less the day I am given the honor to wear the {P.O.W} tag from one the admin's. I feel real bad, and realize this probally screwed everything up for me in regards to the {P.O.W} tag. :( One way to tell if Ive bin drinking is from my posts, the spelling is all outta wack as I type to fast and cant see clear enough to re-read what I wrote, lol. But honestly it will never happen again, I am sorry. Man I feel like shit now. I dont know what came over me, besides the booze. As that is something I would never do straight. But Im sure anyone who gets drunk has done something they regret. And if this is the only thing in life I regret so far... Im laughing.... HAHAHAHA. Well cya all in game, and once and for all... I apoligize for weaing the tag. I will just continue being the crazzy all out german guy that doesnt care how many times he dies as long as he gets that flag. Cya all in game.

Cpt.shyhermit

Postby JERK » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:19 pm

how many times have I heard "I was seirously hammered that night"...

lol
yeah yeah yeah...

Postby shyhermit » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Well whatever, I dont normally drink I perfer the green as I dont get in trouble with it. But since joining the oil feild drinks seem to go hand in hand. You know Im drunk when Ive got balls to run mouth off to current members. Cause when Im drunk I got an I dont give a sht attitude, and that showed by me saying, I dot care Ive bin here for years and diserve them. Now sobber that would never happen cause I am shyhermit. shyhermit is my real nic, not just some game nic. WEll this happend over six months ago, and Im not gonna keep saying sorry for something that happened that long ago.

DDD: Dont dwell on the past, Dont worrie about the future, Deal with the moment.

Peace out, and cya all in-game.

I try'd the vent thing last night, but as mentioned above I am a shyhermit, and secondly I dont have the mind span to multi task like that, cause of born diffisencys. So I will just continue being a team player in game. I guess If I am personaly asked to join vent then I will, cause maybe you guys will have questions, that are better answered there then in game.

cya in game

Major.shyhermit

p.s. I think I will keep this rank with my name, as it is how it is lol a major shyhermit lmao.

Postby Fire Marshal » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:19 pm

Are you Grim_Deaths twin???

:wink:

Postby Verman » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:38 pm

You all do realize this thread was start back in Sep.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby shyhermit » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:38 am

Y ah I do verman, and if anyone checks my stats, they will see I just restarted 3 days ago since that incedent. An I just wanted to explain what happened and apoligize. Ok said an done cya all in game. :twisted:

Return to Solitary Confinement