[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Bug

Bug

A place to shoot the breeze.

Bug

Postby BIG BROOKS » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:51 pm

ok just there on palermo [REGS]_SMITTH was in the middle capping and to me he looked like he was right next to me? i was shooting at him but nothing look how hes crouch'd at the midd looking up

thats what has happnd here i bet! no cheat?

http://www.prisonerofwarclan.com/forums ... php?t=5901
ImageImage

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:34 pm

I've seen this too... you can walk through them and shoot them and nothing happens.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:23 pm

From my thoughts, it seems like you can melee and shoot at them until you get too close, then nothing seems to register until enough of a gap reopens between you.

Side effect of removing collision? Or aftereffect of implementing the boundary around players to prevent walk through TKs?
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby lilGenie » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 am

Last night on Avalanche, while playing from Allied side, I reached Axis first, capped
the flag and scored 5~6 kills with out hiding behind the sand bags or help from
my team, just kept running around. Later on Phosphers, who was one of the players
I killed, told me that he could not see me. And I thought, I was getting better. :x

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:22 am

The same thing happened to me, only it was Quisp that was invisible. I would be running down a hall and suddenly stop and then get punched out by Quisp.

Also see the crouch/prone while walking bugs too.

It also feels like, while they seem to have improved some of the guns over distances (Thompson), that when faced with someone point-blank, it hardly hits them at all.

All in all, I've come to determine that this latest release is so full of bugs I can't play it without getting very frustrated.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby UW Ness » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:57 am

I haven't had any really crazy experiences, but I have seen people just go invisible a couple times.

Postby Fire Marshal » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Postby UW Ness » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Postby [spoon] » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:36 pm

Pretty sure I had this happen with Mayhem. I would see "him" and shoot "him" but nothing would happen, so then I would move on as this person wasn't dying or bleeding, but then blamo, I die. The camera would pan to where no one was or teammates. It has happened with other people as well but Mayhem got me at least 4 times this way. Not that it is his fault, I just did not understand what was going on.

Postby BIG BROOKS » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 am

its doing it more often, joe schmuck and this guy on the same map at the same time, hes on my left side but looks to me hes right there.

joe was right in frunt of me here but i cant see him S10 could see him when he was specing me>?

ImageImage

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 am

Postby UW Ness » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

Postby lilGenie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 pm

OK, another weird bug I found today. It first happened on Colmar, I was axis
and came across another player in a hallway. I had ample opportunity but did
not take a shot. Why? Because he was in Axis uniform though an allied player.

I was too slow to take a screeny.

Then, it again happened in next map (Strasbourg). Interestingly, it was the same
player.

I HATE YOU, VALVE.

Postby UW Ness » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 am

Next

Return to The barracks