[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Psychostats3.0.6b for POW now available

Psychostats3.0.6b for POW now available

All questions and comments about player stats should be addressed here.

Psychostats3.0.6b for POW now available

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 am

Last edited by The Spanish Inquisition on Tue May 29, 2007 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue May 29, 2007 7:56 am

You can only compare players on the same page in the players rank area with the 'compare' button. To create comparisons of players outside of the current page you must manually specify their player_id number in the URL. You can find their player id by hovering over their link in the player list, it will be in your status bar below or in the URL if you click the link.

For instance, this is

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Tue May 29, 2007 11:25 am

Postby Village Idiot » Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 am

Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue May 29, 2007 3:04 pm

And I'm making some themes for it...
Preview of one, an hours work, I am working later hours because the only other guy besides the boss got fired so I'm going slow on this.

I'm an OK player compared to the rest in the clan, I'd say I'm 3rd or 4th depending how much you think Nuisances FF kills should rank him.

Did you reset the user accounts Spanish? I had to remake mine I made last week.
We should probably reorder the personal stats page and put the team stats in the number two and tree slots, I think it would look better there.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue May 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Yes, it's a completely different install. That one is going to be used for testing new stuff out because it's a bit fragile. Is it still working? I thought I had crashed it good.

Suggestions and discussion is welcome on any further modifications.

Postby BulletSponge » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Postby Verman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bobby » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm

Postby Major Catastrophe » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:27 pm

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Postby Brinkmen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:52 pm

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:18 am

Postby BIG BROOKS » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 am

ImageImage

Next

Return to Server Stats