[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - I was banned for making a suggestion. Tell me if u want some

I was banned for making a suggestion. Tell me if u want some

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

I was banned for making a suggestion. Tell me if u want some

Postby ramik911 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Let see you did it two maps in a row jumped on a team that had 15v13 :!: . So yes last map i kicked ya. 8) Then you came back and guess what they where still 15v13 and you joined the higher team again :? . Then guess what yes you came back and yet again can ya guess what ya did :arrow: ? You joined the team with 15 instead of the one with 13 :!: :!: . Even after the last time me telling you to stop joining the higher team you still refused to join the 13 peeps team "untill you died :shock: " so i kicked ya :x . You come back on tell me to " :x shut it :x " on mic so guess what :?: ...You got a 5 min time out :arrow: . Im proud of controling myself as long as i did :D . And the, "you killing the guy i was knifeing" :!: .........Ya ask anyone i allways say i hate you when you take my knife kill :!: :evil: :!: . Guess what :?: , Even to people i like :twisted: . And no your not one of them if you continue pulling team stacking like you did tonight :!: :( . And no, next time it wont just be a fast kick or 5 min. time out it will be longer :!: :evil: :!: :x :!: .

Postby Kanadian » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Postby Verman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby RiBBeD » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 am

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby ramik911 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:17 am

I don't see where you have the right to kick me for no reason... You did not even say anything the first two times. Until I initiated the kick... I looked in console. Listen Ban me whatever you want, I was a cal i admin years ago.... I have never seen anything like this and I don't like it. If your team is looking for recruits or even just players on the server, this is not the right way to talk to your people. An admin FIRST speaks and says there's a problem. Giggles I know you are capable of this because I heard you call out that you will be kicked and if you do it again you will be banned. I am not looking for who is at fault (ill take it) but for future incidents you need to express yourself with words. I think you are mistaken when you said I told u shut it, did you read it right when it said the persons name?

I join the team because I like the axis weapons more than the allied. You cant ban me for that, I come to your server so I dont get any little restrictions, I believe your server has auto team balance on, so next round it would have probably put me there anyway.

Thanks Steamboat.

Kanadian: I got kicked twice for joining a team? if that happens to you and no one tells you anything... HMMM you get pissed. but you do the same thing because its regular to you.

thanks for your quick comments :D

Postby Crud » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 am

Hmmm telling us how to run our server and Clan, eh!
Wounder how that went over with you and your little Cal admin time...
Sheesh... also arguing about it doesn't sit to well either. :roll:

KEEP THE TEAMS EVEN simple! :wink:

Pssst this isn't a democracy and we have been around a loooooooong time,
have a lot of players that have been playing for a looooong time here.
It's also the best place to play.
So if you like playing here start acting like it.
:wink:

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Crud » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 am

Postby ramik911 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Postby POW Giggles » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Postby Kanadian » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Next

Return to Please Unban me