[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - LGN`neb ban

LGN`neb ban

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

LGN`neb ban

Postby lgn`neb » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Ingame Name: lgn`neb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15351663

Approximent Date & Time: dec. 15, around 7 pst

Possible reason for Ban: I'm guessing suspicion of hacking. Aside from a snide comment I made shortly before my ban, where I jokingly accused someone else of hacking (which may or may not have been the cause of the ban idk), the only time I've opened my mouth was to reasonably and rationally respond to accusations.

This is the second time I've been accused of hacking in two visits to your server. The first time, a few days ago, I was abruptly told to "stfu" when I inquired as to what your hack-ban policy or process was, in terms of demo recording and what not. I was then told that "the process was in action" or something. Well nothing resulted from that, and I dont believe anyone can provide evidence of hacking.

I do play CAL but I am far from the usual discourteous, loud-mouthed cases that try to wreck public servers. I've actually been playing on your server since DoD 1.3...years ago. I enjoy your server and would appreciate feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby lgn`neb » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 am

Return to Please Unban me