[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Please unban me.

Please unban me.

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Postby Oculomotor » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:43 am

Postby General Nuisance » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:01 am

MOTOR,

We thank you for the generous comment about our policing practices, however we ask that in the future that you do not post in unban me threads (unless you are requesting an unban :P ). This section is reserved for clan members as outlined in the sticky . There is no need for apologies, just keep this in mined for the future.
ImageImage

Postby Smiling Cat » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:55 am

Yes great server policy. I didn't argue with you guys. I didn't name call or anything. I tried to reason with you guys because I wanted to play on your server because my friends like to play on it.

Yet I come to your forums asking to be unbanned because I was banned without my knowledge because someone started a thread complaining about me. If I had been banned in game I would probably would have started out with an apology. Which is why my first post seems to show no sign of being regretful, as well as the subsequent posts because I was trying to defend about the validity of my actions requiring a permanent ban.

I was auto banned like you show, but after that every time I came into the server just trying to play the game.

After that I try and reconcile the fact only to be labeled an asshat along with the sardonic replies.

Postby Denzildon » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:03 am

Dude, your totally doing this the wrong way. You did not follow the server rules and yet you are trying to justify what you did not abide. And after all of this you have not apologize even once. If you started with an apology then maybe the decision maybe under your favor but instead you tried to argue with admins. We use real life situations because we are real people and not bots. And maybe the reason why your friends like the server is because we take care of the server with real life reasoning!!!!

Postby Smiling Cat » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm

Ok I humble myself in order to play on a good DOD server.

Postby Smiling Cat » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:25 am

I started this out all wrong and tried arguing stupid and moot points. I was the one who should have taken my own advice and chilled out in the spirit of the game so that everyone could have an enjoyable time.

Please let me reconcile, by being able to be play on your server again. My friends all love your server and I truly enjoyed playing on it. If you would un-ban me I will gladly follow the server rules and listen and comply with any administrator requests.

I seemed to have made a fool out of myself so if you would. Please give me the opportunity to show I am a decent player, that doesn't want to to cause undo strife for those willing to host a game for others enjoyment.

Previous

Return to Please Unban me