[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - -REC

-REC

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

-REC

Postby -REC » Sat May 17, 2008 10:34 am

Postby Crud » Sat May 17, 2008 10:43 am

Look I have been having to use fungus cream for days now because of you.
Your like a bad rash that will not go away! :P

Man you can shoot me up good! :roll:

Good of you to apply and welcome to the I wana join the family deal. :D

Read the sticky loads of info there...
I am pretty sure you know about Vent. :?

... and please please stop shooting me. :P

Cheers
See ya through death came... you bast...bang...
:x :P

Postby -REC » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

Have not seen you on lately Crud...where did you go? my trigger finger is itchy.

Postby Crud » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:29 pm

Postby UW Ness » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Dang Crud, working hard there. Making the big bucks I hope! What are you going to do when the stork leaves someone on your doorstep?

Postby Crud » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Postby -REC » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Nice man, looks sharp.

i just got back from Vegas, where I went to a cirque du soleil...i was totally impressed with the mechanics behind the show..awesome that that's what you do.

Postby Crud » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:01 pm

Postby Spud » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Postby Crud » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:04 am

Postby Spud » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 am

Postby General_Mayham » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Tater, I just can't help myself, aren't we all on that short bus already? Those long buses scare me, soooo much space!:shock:

Since this is a recruitment thread, Hi Rec, welcome to the forums, and STOP SHOOTING OLD GUYS!!!:twisted:

GM

Postby -REC » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks GM,

As for the old guy thing, I don't discriminate against age! run and gun. :twisted:

Postby -REC » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:31 pm

I met advent unoffically today, many times actually...i killed him twice...once because I capped a flag. Once because his mg overheated haha.

I think the final score was something like 2 rec 20 advent.

GG.

Postby The Advent » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 pm

You've been victim to me more than that, I have killed you under many different alias

Next

Return to Recruitment