[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Sgt_Rock membership request

Sgt_Rock membership request

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

Sgt_Rock membership request

Postby Sgt_Rock » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello Hand_Of_Doom and other POW members. This is Sgt_Rock and I've been playing on your server consistently for quite some time now. I'm a team player and believe I'd be a good addition to the clan! Thanks for considering me.

Sgt_Rock

Postby General Nuisance » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Welcome to the forums, glad you stopped bye.

First let me make a few suggestions. Stay active in the forums, find and comment on intreasting threads. Also, get/use a mic in game, it helps with teamplay and try getting on Ventrilo some time (Rommel can set you up with an account). This will all help us get to know you bettter. As you may know, getting onto {P.O.W} take a lote of time and patients, and not all are successful. But it is well worth the wait.

Good luck to you and see you around the server.

-GN
ImageImage

Postby Sgt_Rock » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 am

Thanks for the suggestions General Nuisance. I do use a mic in game and I believe several of the POW members are familiar with me already. Patience won't be a problem as I intend on continuing to play the POW server, member or not. I've found no better players, team play, or map rotation than on POW.

Thanks again!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Sgt. Rock! You have the spray of the same name, the comic book character? Glad you made it to the forums finally.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Sgt_Rock » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 am

Hello Spanish! Yes, that would be me. Read the Sgt Rock comic books often as a kid (late 70's) until my parents threw them all away. :( Perhaps they were concerned it would encourage violence? Maybe they were right...I have slain over 19,000 people online so far! :D LOL

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:57 am

hay i play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me im not all abought my kills and deaths but more abought my flag captures,how many times i help my teammates and how many times i save my teammates.....Thanx

Postby Sgt_Rock » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Postby Sgt_Rock » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 am

Sorry I haven't been on the server as much lately. Been busy with work and the football games have kept me off the pc, but I'm still interested and trying to play when time allows.

8)

Now "lock & load" gents!

Postby Sgt_Rock » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:06 pm

BUMP. Still interested.

Return to Recruitment