[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - iPhone: QuickSMS is on sale

iPhone: QuickSMS is on sale

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.
Troll

iPhone: QuickSMS is on sale

Postby Rommel » Fri May 01, 2009 11:28 am

This is my number one jailbreak app, you will never SMS the same after using it.

Basically you can set a hotkey, I set mine to volume up, when you press it QuickSMS is on your screen, over any app without having to close it. Do your SMS thing and press home/volume down to close it and get back to what you were doing.

If you don't want a hotkey you can just replace your default sms app with it.

It's uber fast and ummm AWESOME!!

Other features, msg forwarding, saving messages to notes or mail, quoting messages, deleting a message, custom sms tone per contact, emijicons, delayed message sending, insert button to insert contact info or a template or a note, and more...did I mention it is awesome?

I used to have a cracked version but with the sale and it priced at a decent price now I decided to buy it.

Find it in cydia, install and try it, I guarantee you will buy it if you don't get the cracked version.

Postby danieljdoughty » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am

I'm dying for an app that does provide per contact sms tones, but quicksms doesn't. Just searched for it on cydia and it's $10 now, but with free 14 day trial and no mention of that feature. Installed it and couldn't find the feature.

[EDIT]
Well, with more googling it looks like I may have to try this section of the instructions and try again: http://goodiphone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=184

I'll try that later today and get back to you.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

It has it, I freaking use it lol.

Postby danieljdoughty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale