Forgotten Hope 2 - A ww2 BF2 mod

A place to shoot the breeze.

Forgotten Hope 2 - A ww2 BF2 mod

Postby Ese » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Been a long time since I dropped in and said hi to the crew although I talk to a few of you once and awhile. I'm sure a bunch of you periodically check in.

Well, wanted to drop in and tell you about some ww2 goodness. Since DOD:S has kinda dropped off the face of the earth so to speak, if you are looking for a ww2 fix, check this game out:

Forgotten Hope 2 - a Battlefield 2 mod
fh2mod.org

It's got every gun, vehicle and faction imaginable for the African / Western front, and the Russian / East Front content is on the way and is in beta.

After being a long time community member I've gone on to be a server admin. Our server is now sporting a 128 player server with very little latency. But it's based in Europe, so, if you are US West you are looking at a 150 ping. Small price to pay for a great server and game methinks. Let me just say it has the old "DoD" feel with vehicles in a Battlefield 2 engine.

Great game, just thought I'd pass it along to long time DoD fans. Nice small community with some tournaments going on too.
"The Ese!"

Re: Forgotten Hope 2 - A ww2 BF2 mod

Postby The Advent » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Sounds awesome, shame I don't game almost at all anymore.

Re: Forgotten Hope 2 - A ww2 BF2 mod

Postby Verman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

use to play Forgotten Hope mod for 1942. It was a lot of fun then. May have to look into FH2.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Return to The barracks