[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Bloons Tower Defense 4

Bloons Tower Defense 4

A place to shoot the breeze.

Bloons Tower Defense 4

Postby UW Ness » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

This is a really good flash tower defense game that has spread through my workplace like wildfire. Multiple stages and difficulties, and you can create a free account to save your progress (you level up to unlock tower upgrades). If you're into tower defense games, check it out!!

Also, there's a version of Bloons Tower Defense 3 on the iPhone App Store, it's like 3 bucks and definitely not as good as 4, but it's cool.

Postby Level ?? Humanoid » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 pm

i hates me some tower defense. mostly because i suck at them. but i'd rather just complain about them being stupid instead.

Postby UW Ness » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm not much into TD games either, but this one is pretty fun for some reason. Although it does get boring if you play it too much and too often, like I've been doing at work.

Postby Level ?? Humanoid » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 pm

We need new jobs.

Postby UW Ness » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Yes, yes we do.

Postby UW Ness » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

At work we all like to play stage 1 to see how far we can get. On hard, I got to 106 and died, on easy, I've gotten to 120 and had to leave. Here's what it looks like at that point:

Once you get the ground completely filled up with sun gods, you end up placing bombers anywhere you can, until you can't really see anything. Pretty much turns into clicking start and hoping you don't die. Takes forever too, there's so much going on that you start getting literally 1/3 frame per second, at least on our crappy work computers. Sucks.

I went back and sold everything and clicked start just to see what I would have had to deal with on level 121:

Really not too bad, but this level would have taken at the very least a half hour to beat.

Postby Hitman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Holy crap.

Postby Marle » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Return to The barracks